Yangtze River Cruise
There is an old saying - "On a slow boat to China" - Why not relax on a slow Yangtze River boat on the beautiful Yangtze River. We have been booking Yangtze River cruises many years, and we know the area, the Yangtze River Boats and the people who operate them. We can help you to book your Yangtze river cruise, or combine it with a longer China tour - we offer tailor-made or tours packages to almost all of China. If you need help in getting to the Yangtze, or traveling further on, just ask us. Now we offer Pay Now Online facility to avoid price rises. Read more about China’s amazing Yangtze River here.
Most Recommended Cruise Ships
- » The most luxury ship in Victoria Cruises
- » Operator by American Company
- » Newly launched in 2013
- » Super luxury stander cabin size up to 24 square meters
- » First voyage in April 10th, 2013
- » The largest cruise ship on Yangtze River
- » First sailing on 2nd April, 2013
- » Outfit with a 2000 square meters indoor swimming pool
Popular Yangtze Cruise Fleet Operators
Our Top China Tours with Yangtze Cruise
Yangtzeriver.org is professionalize in providing Yangtze cruise ships booking. Furthermore, we are specialize in organize China Tours combine with a Yangtze cruise which will suite your interests.
Highlights: Feel the charming modern mega city of Shanghai, take a cruise down to one of the China’s largest river-Yangtze River, and get up close to the live fossil- Giant Panda in Chongqing.
Highlights: Feast by the world’s great wonders of great wall, cruising down to the Yangtze River to enjoy the magnificent nature beauty; the lovely pandas in Chongqing Zoo are not to miss.
Highlights: Combine the two renowned cruises in China, Yangtze River and Li River cruise, along with the vivid local culture and life customs.
What is Yangtze Cruise
The Yangtze is the third largest river on the world map, and while sailing through its gushing waters you can experience and acknowledge how China has evolved over the years and transformed itself from a cultural melting pot of yesteryears to the technological giant that it is today.Read More >
- Yangtze River Cruise
(Chongqing Yichang): 204km (127mi)
- Shanghai to Chongqing: 1949km (1211mi)
- Beijing to Chongqing: 1944km (1207mi)
- Guangzhou to Chongqing: 1700km (1056mi)
Yangtze Cruise Travel Guide
Please choose the suitable yangtze cruise sailing dates for your tour plan.
- "Hi Vivi Yes our cruise was absolutely fantastic. We had a lovely time. Our accommodation and everything about the ship was lovely, The staff, the food just everything was great thoroughly enjoyed it. " Read more
Caralyn Dobbs May19, 2014
- "Patrick was excellent . He had to deal with an older group of experienced travellers and he was able to show us all the sights of Beijing in a very professional way. " Read more
Paul Biancardi May 7, 2014
- "We booked the Yangtz river cruise via Vanessa. She was very attentive. When we called up with an issue, she came up with a more than satisfying solution. We will certainly use her again. " Read more
Grace April 18, 2014
Our Office hours is 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+0800), Monday to Friday.
- 800 9337181 (free in USA/CA)
- (86)773 288 9566 (All)