Yangtze River Cruise
There is an old saying - "On a slow boat to China" - Why not relax on a slow Yangtze River boat on the beautiful Yangtze River. We have been booking Yangtze River cruises many years, and we know the area, the Yangtze River Boats and the people who operate them. We can help you to book your Yangtze river cruise, or combine it with a longer China tour - we offer tailor-made or tours packages to almost all of China. If you need help in getting to the Yangtze, or traveling further on, just ask us. Now we offer Pay Now Online facility to avoid price rises. Read more about China’s amazing Yangtze River here.
Most Recommended Cruise Ships
- » The most luxury ship in Victoria Cruises
- » Operator by American Company
- » Newly launched in 2013
- » Super luxury stander cabin size up to 24 square meters
- » First voyage in April 10th, 2013
- » The largest cruise ship on Yangtze River
- » First sailing on 2nd April, 2013
- » Outfit with a 2000 square meters indoor swimming pool
Popular Yangtze Cruise Fleet Operators
Our Top China Tours which Include a Cruise
Yangtzeriver.org is professionalize in providing Yangtze cruise ships booking. Furthermore, we are specialize in organize China Tours combine with a Yangtze cruise which will suite your interests.
Highlights: Feel the charming modern mega city of Shanghai, take a cruise down to one of the China’s largest river-Yangtze River, and get up close to the live fossil- Giant Panda in Chongqing.
Highlights: Feast by the world’s great wonders of great wall, cruising down to the Yangtze River to enjoy the magnificent nature beauty; the lovely pandas in Chongqing Zoo are not to miss.
Highlights: Combine the two renowned cruises in China, Yangtze River and Li River cruise, along with the vivid local culture and life customs.
What is Yangtze Cruise
The Yangtze is the third largest river on the world map, and while sailing through its gushing waters you can experience and acknowledge how China has evolved over the years and transformed itself from a cultural melting pot of yesteryears to the technological giant that it is today.Read More >
- Yangtze River Cruise
(Chongqing Yichang): 204km (127mi)
- Shanghai to Chongqing: 1949km (1211mi)
- Beijing to Chongqing: 1944km (1207mi)
- Guangzhou to Chongqing: 1700km (1056mi)
Yangtze Cruise Travel Guide
Please choose the suitable yangtze cruise sailing dates for your tour plan.
- "I just wanted to thank you specifically for your personal service during the preparation for our cruise, and especially the assistance you gave on the day of boarding to contact the ship on our behalf. " Read more
Daniel May 22, 2013
- "You and the group did a wonderful job organizing the trip, and I should have written earlier to let you know. We were all very impressed with all the work that was put in. " Read more
Jenny April 22, 2013
- "Yangtze 1 was very comfortable and the service was great. We were also lucky with the weather, so the scieneries were excellent. We can surely recommend your cruise to every independent western traveller. " Read more
Tapani April 2, 2013
Our Office hours is 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+0800), Monday to Friday.
- 800 9337181 (free in USA/CA)
- (86)773 288 9566 (All)