Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Board the ship from 18;30 to 21:00 and departs Chongqing at 21:30.(Dinner is not included)
Tai Chi exercise. shore excursion to Shibaozhai. Optional tour to Fengdu Ghost City RMB 290 P/P. Captain's welcome party and dinner. Crew cabaret.
Tai Chi exercise. Shore excursion to Shennv stream. Optional tour to White Emperor City(RMB290 per person). Scenic cruising---Qutang Gorge. Captain's farewell banquet. Sails through the ship-locks.
08:00 Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. 11:00 Scenic cruising---Xiling Gorge. Arrive in Yichang at 12;30am. We have advised that the Three Gorges Dam ship locks would be undergoing scheduled maintenance through April 30th,2017, and our ships would dock at Maoping (a suburb of Yichang, just west of the Three Gorges Dam) during this period, and this will not affect the sightseeing on Three Gorges Dam site, the arrangement as follows: Chongqing to Yichang on Day 4: the ship will dock at Maoping and disembark with your language, take a bus to visit the famous Three Gorges Dam Site and then takes 1 1/2 hours bus head to the terminal of No. 9 Yichang Dock (at the bus station opposite to Wal-Mart, bus fee includes).