Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Board the ship from 06:00pm to 08:00pm and departs Chongqing at night--10：00pm.(Dinner is not included)
Taichi exercise. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am). Optional tour to Shibaozhai CNY280 per person (2:00pm-4:30pm). Captain’s Welcome Banquet. Captain’s Welcome Dancing Party in Ball Roo
Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Optional tour to The White Emperor City CNY280 per person (8:00am-11:00am) Sailing through the Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges(11:30am-1:00pm). Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks at 12am at midnight.
Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site.(8:00am-11:00am), back to the ship then continue to trip to Yichang. Optional tour to Yangtze Family CNY280 per person (11:00am-12:00pm), then take a bus to Yichang. Arrive in Yichang at 1:00pm.