Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Board the ship from 6pm-8pm for overnight accomodation(Dinner is not included),depart Chongqing at 9:30pm.
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (3:00-5:30pm).
Shore excursion on Shennv Stream (12:30am–16:00pm).Before that you have the option of visiting the White Emperor City(7:30-10:00am)RMB260 per person
Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site.Optional tour to the Hometown of Quyuan (in-depth Three Gorges Dam Tour) CNY180 per person. Arrive in Yichang at noon--13:00pm.
Fantastic Crew's Shows
Every evening, passengers can enjoy the performance put on by our crew. Singing, dancing, music! The cabaret show is also an opportunity for passengers to display any special talents they may have, whether it be shaking a leg, or curling the tongue...anything! This is a wonderful opportunity to unwind and enjoy the experience while cruising on the Yangtze with Presidential Cruises.