- Customer's reviews: 4.65 out of 5 (641)
- 432 Customers have booked it in 2013.
Overview: Launched in 2006 and refitted in 2010, Victoria Anna is one of largest and luxurious ships on the Yangtze River. It is equipped with bilingual foreign cruise director to ensure pleasant journey for passengers.
The ship has a capacity of 268 passengers in 135 cabins, made up of 2 Shangri-la Suites, 2 deluxe suites, 40 executive suites and 89 superior cabins.
- Low Price Guarantee comprared with our competitors.
- The only American managed cruise company on the Yangtze River
- VIP Services--Passengers in suites and in Superior Cabins on Executive Deck will receive these VIP service: complimentary internet and WiFi in designated public area, complimentary Happy Hour before dinner with wine and beer in Executive Lounge.
- Lower Price For Upstream Itinerary- Victoria Cruises offers a special $72p/p discount for passengers booking an upstream cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
- Complement Facilities - Victoria Anna has two restaurants (a single-seating main dining room, and an a la carte restaurant on the top deck), two elevators, lounges, three bars, a gym, lecture room, beauty salon, massage room and library.
- Each cabin is equipped with a private balcony. The cabins facilities include bathtub, satellite TV receive HBO and BBC, a satellite telephone, safe box, socket adapter, toiletries and hairdryer. Rooms are not internet equipped and the ship has internet cafes which can be used for a fee(RMB 150/per person for whole cruise).
- Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
- Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
|Day 1||Board the ship from 5:00pm to 7:00pm and departs Chongqing at 9:00pm.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City.You have the option of visiting White Emperor City(RMB260 per person). Captain Welcome Dinner. Victoria costume show.|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(8:00am-1:00pm). Sailing through the Wu Gorge. Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. Farewell Party.|
|Day 4||06:30 Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing 07:30 Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. 13:00 Arrive in Yichang.|
Facilities & Services
Service Desk with Safety Deposit | Gym | Sauna | Massage | Beauty Salon | Health Clinic | Children's Playroom | Sun Deck | Observation Decks - outside | Observations Decks - enclosed | Free Mineral Water | Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom | Shops | Conference Hall | Meeting Rooms | Multipurpose Rooms | Card Room | Games Room | Smoking Room | Library | Live entertainment | Dancing / Disco | Dining Rooms –Chinese and western | Banquet Hall | Bar / Cafe | Television | Karaoke | Central Air conditioning | Balcony Cabin | Jacuzzi |Wheelchair
Cabin & Deckplan Info
|Room Type||Number of Cabin||Area(㎡)||Bathroom||Bed Size(m)||Balcony|
|Shangri-la Suite||2||58.8||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||Yes|
|Deluxe Suite||2||34.7||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||Yes|
|Executive Suite||40||29.7||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1||Yes|
|Superior Cabin||91||21||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1||Yes|
A. Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
B. Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
C. Room: Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
D. Luggage Transfers: Between ship and passenger terminal.
E. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
A. Transfers: From airport to passenger terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Wuhan.
B. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
C. Single Room Supplement.
D. Gratuities, Tips to guides.
Other Ships of This Company
Recommended Ships at Same Rate
Our Travel Consultants
Need Help? Contact our travel consultants and get more discount and details of Yangtze cruise ships.
|Length in m (ft):||106 (347)|
|Width in m (ft):||16.6 (54)|
I have read in one my researches that this is such a huge cruise ship—and it was actually right. For a Chinese cruise ship, it’s definitely large and massive... More
Nancy Lynn, 7/18/2013
One of the things I like about Victoria Jenna is the food. Yum! The Chinese food is to die for, considering I’m not really a huge fan of Chinese or even Asian dishes. They also have another room that serves other kinds of food...More
Service and Amenities
All cabins of Victoria Jenna have private balconies. The Anna is equipped with internet access, and cabins have HBO and CNN broadcasts.
Variety of Delicacy
Western and Chinese buffets are offered at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and two restaurants (a single-seating main dining room, and an a la carte restaurant on the top deck).
Every day on broad has a setting program of Chinese culture lecture, Taichi Learning during the day, enjoy the fashion show, cabaret show and happy hour at night.