Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Board the ship from 5:00pm to 7:00pm and departs Chongqing at 9:00pm.(Dinner is not included)
Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City.You has the option of visiting White Emperor City (RMB295 per person). Captain Welcome Dinner. Victoria costume show.
Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Sailing through the Wu Gorge. Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Shore excursion to Goddess Stream (3:15pm-6:15pm). Farewell Buffet. Farewell Party. Optional tour to the White Emperor City, cost RMB295 per person.
06:30 Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing 07:30 Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. 13:00 Arrive in Yichang. Lunch is not included.