Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
18:00 - 20:30 Embarkation at Chao Tian Men Dock #5 21:00 Set sail from Chongqing 21:15 Safety briefing
06:30 - 07:00 Early Bird Coffee and Tea 06:30 - 07:00 Practice Tai Chi 07:00 - 08:30 Breakfast (Buffet) 09:00 - 11:30 Additional Shore excursion---Fengdu(295 RMB p.p) 09:30 - 11:30 Activities 12:00 - 13:30 Lunch (Buffet) 16:00 - 18:00 Shore excursion---Shibaozhai 18:15 - 19:00 Captain's Welcome Reception 19:00 - 20:30 Dinner (Buffet) 21:00 Minorities and Dynasty Costumes Show
06:30 - 07:00 Practice Tai Chi 07:00 - 08:30 Breakfast (Buffet) 07:30 - 10:15 Additional Shore excursion---White Emperor City(295 RMB p.p) 10:45 (Est.) Sailing through Qutang Gorge 9:00 - 10:30 Activities 12:45 (Est.) Scenic cruising---Wu Gorge 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch (Buffet) 15:15 - 18:15 Shore excursion--- Goddess Stream 19:00 - 20:30 Captain's Farewell Banquet 18:30 - 23:00 Settle accounts 21:00 - 21:45 Crew cabaret
07:00 - 08:00 Breakfast (Buffet) 08:15 - 09:30 Disembark and board a smaller boat through the ship lock with a ship lift 09:30(Est.) Shore excursion---Three Gorges Dam Site 11:30(Est.) Take a coach to Yichang 12:30 (Est.) Arrive Yichang cruise terminal and end the tour. Tips: Check out and leave your luggage on the reception desk, the passengers can pay RMB 25 per luggage to transfer the luggages from Maoping pier to Yichang cruise terminal!