- 2013 New Yangtze Ships
- Five Top recommended Ships
- Best Value for Money Ships
- Four Most Popular Ships
- Three Most Luxurious Cruises
- Popular Fleet Cruises
- Family Cruise Tours
- Ships Prices
- Plan a Cruise
- Junior Cabin Choosing
- Downstream and Upstream
- Choose a Suitable Cabin
- Yangtze Cruise Routes
- Yangtze River Weather
- Travel Tips
- Book Yangtze Cruise Guide
Got a question? Ask us here
Make a Reservation
800-933-7181 (free in USA & CA), (86)773 288 9566
Five best value for money ships
Want be a travel guru who can use limited money to enjoy the fun of Yangtze River travel? Travelers will not miss one of highlights and have all the extraordinary travel funny on these Five Best Value for Money Ships recommend by our professional travel advisor.
- Renovated in 2008 is popular with customers and offer very good value for money (Low season from $350, High season from $410), the service is equal to 5-star cruise ships.
- Each cabin has a private balcony.
- Upgrade to a deluxe cabin on a higher deck with a private balcony from just $110 per person.
- New in 2011, it is the most luxurious cruise ship with the best facilities in the President fleet
- Great value for money compared to other five star ships on the Yangtze River.
- Each cabin has its own balcony, so that passengers get unparallel views of the scenery along Yangtze River.
- The 38.21㎡ balcony cabin is the most Spacious cabin in it’s class.
- Redecorated in 2011.
- An American-managed cruise company.
- Equipped with bilingual representatives to assist foreign visitors.
- Provides many TV channels, including CNN, HBO, and international channels.
- All rooms are equipped with European-style bathroom.
- Each cabin has a private balcony with full-length observation window for passengers to experience the beautiful scenery along the Yangtze River.
- Low season price only from$498, high season price only from $649.