- Customer's reviews: 4.5 out of 5 (1253)
- 366 Customers have booked it in 2013.
Overview: Launched in April 2011, the President Prime became the flag-ship of President Fleet Cruises. A 5 star deluxe cruise ship, President Prime features both deluxe classical European styling and modern comfort.
All cabins have one bedroom and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and a private balcony. The cabins contain satellite TV that receives HBO and CNN, a satellite telephone, scales, a hair dryer, toiletries, mineral water, a bathrobe and slippers. All cabins internet access in the cabins which costs RMB 80/hour.
- Low price guarantee--Compare us! We offer the lowest price with saving of up to $69 on our competitors with the same product.
- Best sales--So far 426 customers has booked this ship
- VIP service--Our customers receive complementary fruit on boarding the ship.
- Offers the best value for money --of all the 5 deluxe cruises at only $455 for Deluxe Balcony Cabin.
- Complement Facilities--The ship has a capacity of 374 passengers in total 187 cabins, made up of 2 President Suites, 2 deluxe suites, 32 Deluxe Executive cabins and 151 deluxe standard cabins. Its facilities include a viewing tower, a library, a sundeck, bar and coffee shop, sauna, beauty salon, gift shop, satellite communication systems, in-house movie theater, and a clinic with massage service.
- Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
- Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
|Day 1||Board the ship from 5:00 to 8:00pm and depart Chongqing at 9:00pm. (Dinner is not included.)|
|Day 2||Tai chi exercise, Welcoming Banquet, Dancing Party, Shore Excursion to Shibaozhai (2–4pm). Optional tour to Fengdu Ghost City (RMB 280 per person).|
|Day 3||Tai chi exercise, Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, Shennong Stream (1:30–5:30pm), Crew's Performance|
|Day 4||Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Arrive in Yichang at 1:00pm.|
Facilities & Services
Service Desk with Safety Deposit | Gym | Sauna | Massage | Beauty Salon | Health Clinic | Children's Playroom | Sun Deck | Observation Decks - outside | Observations Decks - enclosed | Free Mineral Water | Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom | Shops | Conference Hall | Meeting Rooms | Multipurpose Rooms | Card Room | Games Room | Smoking Room | Library | Live entertainment | Dancing / Disco | Dining Rooms –Chinese and western | Banquet Hall | Bar / Cafe | Television | Karaoke | Central Air conditioning | Balcony Cabin | Jacuzzi | Elevators | Wheelchair
Cabin & Deckplan Info
|Room Type||Number of Cabin||Area(㎡)||Bathroom||Bed Size(m)||Balcony(㎡)|
|Presidential Suite||2||66.10||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||34|
|Deluxe Suite||2||52.39||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||7.6|
|Junior suite||32||36.21||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1||4.3|
|Standard Cabin||151||24.14||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1||2.8|
Chongqing (5 days)
|Mar 21-Mar 25, 2014||$449||$829|
|Mar 28-Apr 1, 2014||$449||$829|
|Apr 4-Apr 8, 2014||$449||$829|
|Apr 11-Apr 15, 2014||$449||$829|
|Apr 18-Apr 22, 2014||$449||$829|
1. Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please ask the travel advisor for prices for Chinese citizens and other nationalities not specified in our table above.
2.Tipping - All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
A. Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
B. Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
C. Room: Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
D. Luggage Transfers: Between ship and passenger terminal.
E. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
A. Transfers: From airport to passenger terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Wuhan.
B. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
C. Single Room Supplement.
D. Gratuities, Tips to guides.
Recommended Ships at Same Rate
Our Travel Consultants
Need Help? Contact our travel consultants and get more discount and details of Yangtze cruise ships.
|Length in m (ft):||135 (443)|
|Width in m (ft):||19.6 (64)|
Find a cruise
One of the things I like about President Prime is it still feels brand-new after it first sailed a couple of years ago. Yes, it looked like the rest of the cruise ships around Yangtze, but inside it’s just divine... More
The lobby was large and featured a dome like structure, so for most of the time, there’s natural light going in. I like the feeling since it perfectly contrasts the cold temperature...More
Daen John Macinata, 9/22/2013