- Customer's reviews: 4.5 out of 5 (1253)
- 366 Customers have booked it in 2012.
Overview: President No.1 is one of the most recommended cruise ships for 2012. A five star cruise ship representing great value for money it has elegant decor, modern facilities and fitted with the latest safety equipment. The crew provides great food and outstanding service. This is ship is flagship of the Presidential Cruises and all cabins have large private balconies for great viewing.
- Lowest price guarantee--from just $399 for Cabin with Balcony
- VIP service--Our customers receive complementary fruit on boarding the ship.
- Refitted January 2008, all cabins have private balconies and bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
- Provides a buffet breakfast with flavorful dishes made by chefs who have received special training.
- 94 cabins accommodate 188 passengers.
- Visits Yichang, Three Gorges Dam Site, Shennong Stream, White Emperor City, Fengdu Ghost City, Shibaozhai, Jingzhou and Chongqing on both her upstream and downstream voyages.
- Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
- Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
|Day 1||Board the ship from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and departs Chongqing at 9:00pm.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Welcoming Banquet, Dancing Party, Shibaozhai (14;00-16;00).Optional tour to Fengdu Ghost City(RMB280 per person).|
|Day 3||Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, Shennong Stream (1:30pm-5:30pm), Crew's Performance.|
|Day 4||Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Arrive in Yichang at 1:00pm.|
Facilities & Services
Service Desk with Safety Deposit | Gym | Sauna | Massage | Beauty Salon | Health Clinic | Children's Playroom | Sun Deck | Observation Decks - outside | Observations Decks - enclosed | Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom | Shops | Conference Hall | Meeting Rooms | Multipurpose Rooms | Card Room | Games Room | Smoking Room | Library | Live entertainment | Dancing / Disco | Dining Rooms –Chinese and western | Banquet Hall | Bar / Cafe | Television | Karaoke | Central Air conditioning | Balcony Cabin | Wheelchair
Cabin & Deckplan Info
|Room Type||Number of Cabin||Area(㎡)||Bathroom||Bed Size(m)||Balcony(㎡)|
|President Suite||2||53||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||34|
|Deluxe Suite||2||34||bathtub & shower||2.0m*1.8||34|
|Deluxe Balcony Cabin||16||21.8||bathtub & shower||2.0m*0.9||7.6|
|Cabin with Balcony||74||18.6||bathtub & shower||2.0m*0.9||4.3|
Chongqing (5 days)
|Jun 19-Jun 23, 2013||$399||
|Jun 26-Jun 30, 2013||$399||
|Jul 3-Jul 7, 2013||$399||
|Jul 10-Jul 14, 2013||$399||
|Jul 17-Jul 21, 2013||$399||
1. Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please ask the travel advisor for prices for Chinese citizens and other nationalities not specified in our table above.
2.Tipping - All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
A. Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
B. Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
C. Room: Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
D. Luggage Transfers: Between ship and passenger terminal.
E. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
A. Transfers: From airport to passenger terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Wuhan.
B. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
C. Single Room Supplement.
D. Gratuities, Tips to guides.
|Length in m (ft):||90 (295)|
|Width in m (ft):||16.8 (55)|
Find a cruise
Got a question? Ask us here
the food was fantastic, the staff excellent and the sightseeing memorable. Bar and restaurants staff amazing.
Mr. Chapelle, 2012.3.10
On behalf of me and my family, I would like to say thank you for your hospitality. We enjoyed every moment. The crew is wonderful! For sure we will come back in China!
Mr. Joey Smith, 2012. 4. 2