- Five Top recommended Ships
- Best Value for Money Ships
- Four Most Popular Ships
- Three Most Luxurious Cruises
- Popular Fleet Cruises
- Ships Prices
- Plan a Cruise
- Junior Cabin Choosing
- Downstream and Upstream
- Choose a Suitable Cabin
- Yangtze Cruise Routes
- Yangtze River Weather
- Travel Tips
- Book Yangtze Cruise Guide
Find a cruise
Make a Reservation
800-933-7181 (free in USA & CA), (86)773 288 9566
Yangtze Cruise Routes
There are four Yangtze Cruise routes:
- A cruise from Chongqing to Yichang takes three nights and four days.
- A cruise from Yichang to Chongqing (upstream) takes four nights and five days. Read the differences between upstream and downstream cruises .
- A cruise from Yichang to Chongqing takes four nights and five days.
- A cruise from Shanghai to Chongqing takes eight nights and nine day and it also may berth at Wuhan.
Most cruises run between Chongqing and Yichang. Popular cruise companies are Victoria Fleet Cruises, President Fleet Cruises and New Century Fleet. Shore excursions vary according to ship and schedule, Each fleet has its own characteristics.
Victoria Cruises and Changhai Cruises: shore excursions to Fengdu Ghost City, Lesser Three Gorges and Three Gorges Dam.
Only Victoria Sophia sails between Chongqing and Shanghai and passes through Chongqing, Yichang, Wuhan, Huangshan, Nanjing and Shanghai. The shore excursions included are Fengdu Ghost City, Lesser Three Gorgers, the Three Gorgers Dam, Hubei Provincial Museum, the Yellow Mountains, the Mausoleum of Dr Sun Yat Sen and Confucius Temple.