Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure.
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers between Maoping Pier and Yichang Tourist Center.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord.
- Shuttle battery cart fee in three gorges dam site CNY10p.p, cable car fee in Maoping Pier CNY2p.p.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Embark the ship at The Bund International Cruise Ship Harbor between 6:00pm-8:00pm. Add: 358 East Daming Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China
Morning Breakfast Disembark and take a shore excursion to Zhangjiagang, visit Shuangshan Island in Zhangjia Gang , Xiangshan Scenic Spot Optional tour: Suzhou day trip CNY150 per person (Humble Administrators Garden, Hanshan Temple, Pingjiang Old Street, lunch not include) Captain’s Welcome Reception
Morning Breakfast Disembark and take a shore excursion to Taizhou, visit Taizhou ancient street, Taizhou wood carved old houses, Mei Lanfang Memorial Hall and Fengcheng River. Optional tour: Yangzhuo day trip CNY150 per person (Shou Xi Hu (Slender West Lake), Dongguan Ancient Street, Wood-block Printing Museum, lunch not include) Crew Cabaret Show
Arrive in Nanjing Wumadu Pier, disembark the ship at 08:00am.