Buy now – avoid price rises! We now offer instant online bookings.
Choose for instant confirmed booking and get a FREE upgrade to a higher deck. Click Pay Now to choose your suitable cruise and buy it online.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai).
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord. Cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai should be paid $48/RMB 300 per person.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
17:00: Take a bus to Maoping Pier in Yichang and board the ship, taka e drink at Explorer Bar 21:00: Welcome safety briefing
7:00-8:00 Breakfast Buffet 8:00:12:00 "816 Giant Uuclear Installation excursion - Option A or Fuling White Crane Underwater Muesum and local market -Option B" 12:00 Lunch Buffet 17:00-18:00 Captain's welcome reception 18:30-20:40 Disembarkation at Zhongxian for optional Three Kingdoms Open Air Show* from 19:30 to 20:40 (weather permitting) (additional at CNY290pp) 19:00 A la Carte Dinner
7:20-8:20 Breakfast Buffet service 10:45-16:00 Shennong Stream- inc. Bamboo Gorge and visit to trackers village 19:30 A Taste of China Farewell Dinner 21:00-21:45 Band plays at Explorer Bar
7:00 Breakfast Buffet 7:00 Luggage out of Cabin for Collection 9:00-12:00 Disembarkation, followed by Three Gorges Project excursion OR (if and when available) change to smaller ship to pass the Three Gorges Ship Lift 12:00 Transfer to downtown Yichang for collection of luggage and onward travel arrangements