Huangshan Highlights Tour
3-Day of Shanghai, Huangshan Tour
For centuries, Huangshan has been place where painters paint, mediators meditate, and people came to seek solace. Spend your weekend with us at Yellow Mountain, refreshing yourself with the mountain air and marveling at the twisted pine trees, rugged peaks, and sea of clouds.
Tour Code: sh-7
Departure Date: You Choose!
Private Guide Driver Hotel
Entrance Fees Aunthenic Chinese Meals
From $799 P/P Price detail
Shanghai to Huangshan by Flight.
Attractions:Yungu Cable Car,The Yellow Mountains
- The Yellow Mountains: Located in the south of Anhui Province, with an area of about 1,200 square kilometers, known as "the loveliest mountain in China",famous for magnificent scenery whatever the season: granite peaks piercing the clouds, strangely shaped rocks and gnarled trees, hot springs, waterfalls, wonderful outlooks and over 1500 plant species. No traffic within the core area of about 150 square kilometres, accessible by cable car or on foot. Many enticing walks of all grades, all include some steps.
|Hotels:||Beihai Hotel Huangshan | Beihai Hotel Huangshan | Beihai Hotel Huangshan|
Huangshan to Shanghai by Flight.
Attractions:Yungu Cable Car,Hongcun Village
- Hongcun Village: It's located in the place which is about 10 kilometers off the northeast part of Yixian County. An ancient village over 800 years old leaning against Mt. Huangshan, it is folded in the fog of the Mt Huangshan, which makes it look like a natural landscape painting. The famous film "Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon" was made here.
Surrounded by a picturesque moat with bridges to the village and a half-moon shaped pond in the centre, it is a favourite haunt of artists and students who often stay with local families to paint here. Laid out to represent a buffalo, it is one of the prettiest places in the area, known as the Chinese town in the pictures and has been listed by UNESCO for its beauty and largely undeveloped traditional streets and houses. Various halls, dwellings and an old school are open to visitors.
- Leigang villa: Located on the top of the Leigang hill, Leigang Villa restaurant serves local style Chinese food. Lunch is served in a beautiful environment with pleasant scenery, as the restaurant is surrounded by a forest of bamboo and peach trees. The restaurant has a bird's eye view of Hongcun village.
|Meals:||Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Leigang villa|
Price Per Person in US Dollars
- 2013 Price
- Price Inclusion
- Price Exclusion
- Entrance Fees to the Scenic Spots as Listed in the Itinerary
- Centrally Located Hotels with daily western & Chinese buffet breakfasts
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Cars and Drivers
- Private Guides
- Flights & Transfers in China
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers
You May Also Like...