Hangzhou and Wuzhen Scenic Tour
4-Day of Hangzhou, Wuzhen Tour
"Memorable tour in the natural beauty and a tranquil, oldstyle town" Hangzhou is famous for its natural beauty and historical and cultural heritages. The ancient saying has it "There is a paradise in the heaven, and down on earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou". After 50 minutes driving, you will arrive at Wuzhen-a small town with a history of 1200 years. The black tiled, tung oilpainted timber framework houses contrast sharply with its white walls and gray flagging."
Tour Code: hz-2
Departure Date: You Choose!
Private Guide Driver Hotel
Entrance Fees Aunthenic Chinese Meals
From $599 P/P Price detail
Attractions:Airport/Train Station/Port to Hotel Transfer
Attractions:Lingyin Temple,Six Harmonies Pagoda,The West Lake(including the Island on the lake)
- Lingyin Temple: Lingyin Temple is one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China. It also houses various Buddhist literature and treasures situated in front of the Temple, and is famous for its more than 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures, which dated from the 10th to 14th centuries.
- Six Harmonies Pagoda: The Liuhe Pagoda is located on the north bank of the Qiantang River in the south of Hangzhou City. The Liuhe Pagoda is one of the famous ancient pagodas in our country and forms the wonderful sceneries of Hangzhou together with "the ten sceneries of the West Lake". Highly erected by the Qiantang River and to the south of the West Lake, it is a perfect symbol of brick-and-wood structure built in the ancient China. It was first built in 970 AD in the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127). The name "six harmonies" comes from the six Buddhist ordinances, meaning "harmonies of the heaven, earth, east, west, south and north"
- Zhang Sheng Ji Restaurant : Zhang Sheng Ji is a popular old Hangzhou restaurant whose philosophy is that food doesn't have to be fancy or use exotic ingredients to be delicious. Duck casserole and West Lake vinegar fish are the first dishes that come to mind for most people when Zhang Sheng Ji is mentioned.
|Meals:||Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Zhang Sheng Ji Restaurant|
|Hotels:||Sofitel Westlake Hangzhou | Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua | Enjoyor Hotel|
Attractions:Wu Zhen boat cruise,Ancient Village Wuzhen
- Ancient Village Wuzhen: Wuzhen lies in the far north-east of Zhejiang province, about 90 minutes by road from Shanghai. The name "water town" is especially apt; besides lying on the Grand Canal, the settlement is completely encircled by two rivers - the Dong Shi and a smaller tributary, which meet at a T-junction.
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
|Meals:||Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant|
|Hotels:||Tong An Hotel | Zhaoming Hotel | Wuzhen Guest House|
Attractions:Hotel to Airport/Train Station/Port Transfer
You will be transferred to the airport/train station/port by our private car/van.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
- 2013 Price
- Price Inclusion
- Price Exclusion
- Entrance Fees to the Scenic Spots as Listed in the Itinerary
- Centrally Located Hotels with daily western & Chinese buffet breakfasts
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Cars and Drivers
- Private Guides
- Flights & Transfers in China
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers
You May Also Like...